Thursday, June 19, 2014

all not fun and games

And there reason why I say that is because life is hard... due to living out of a cooler we can buy food that will last a while, so we been spending money on food everyday. and some of the food goes bad to quickly. So we are really really broke, but we will make it. There is a soup kitchen here in town, where the homeless can come in a eat lunch. Yesterday, we had to go. I cried, and not because I was embarrassed but because I have always thought I would be the one helping other people out. I plan to help out the soup kitchen. But now their are helping me. I'm really glade about that. But I still cried.  So it's not all fun and games.  I try to pretend that it is for the kids. And it's been working for the most part.  It will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment